Bigger and Better Business Program
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
2014-15 Programmatic Thrust
The Bigger and Better Business team of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. is proud to present its chapter implementation guide for the 2014-15 programmatic thrust. This guide is based on the platform approved by the 2013 Conclave body in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
To fulfill its programmatic thrust, the Fraternity asks all chapters to focus on the following Bigger and Better Business initiatives: the IRS VITA Program and Project S.E.E.D. The following guide gives you a detailed outline of each initiative; however, please contact any member of the Bigger and Better Business team if you need any additional resources.
In addition to VITA and Project S.E.E.D., chapters are encouraged to conduct and report Bigger and Business programs that serve specific community needs. However, please note that the following events do not qualify as a Bigger and Better Business item:
- Founders Day Programs
- Car Washes
- Miss Phi Beta Sigma Pageants
Your Bigger and Better Business team consists of:
- Bro. Quentin Goodwin, International Director, Bigger and Better Business
- Bro. Dumisani Solwazi, Eastern Regional BBB Director
- Bro. Eric Williams, Great Lakes Regional BBB Director
- Bro. Reginald Walston, Gulf Coast Regional BBB Director
- Bro. Steven Jackson, Southeastern Regional BBB Director
- Bro. Kenneth Straughter, Southern Regional BBB Director
- Bro. Donald Hudson, Southwestern Regional BBB Director
- Bro. Michael Doxey, Western Regional BBB Director